Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Pressure

Update, update, update my sister demands.... I spend all day at work talking about "Social Media" what it means, how do we utilize it, wait what is Twitter...NO MORE.

Work has taken all the fun out of "Social Media" for me. The phrase alone has taken on a level of pain. My agency is on Facebook, Twitter, I create blogs for my clients. Some might say... awesome you get to do that at work?!? That's what I thought at first too, but when you have to categorize, calculate and critique every aspect of Facebook it loses its fun.

So sorry Emma Jean, I will try and update. My computer at home has become an enemy, a daily reminder of my 9 to 5 sitting in front of one of it's brethren all day long.

But, I won't let it win. I will get back to enjoying this space for it's original purpose. Right now I'm Figuring Out how to enjoy it again. Stay Tuned.

2 comments:

Emily J. Griffin said...

Ah, it's "soul sucking" as mom would say!

It's ok. I only crave updates b/c I miss you. Maybe we could just talk on the phone more.

I mean, you didn't know about the all day movie marathon! This was a big deal in my otherwise boring life. You could have come!

Call me?e

Ashleigh Speir said...

Update, update, update!!!