Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Problem

I'm having a little fight with Mother Nature right now and I can tell you she is going to kick my tush. The thermometer seems to be stuck on the 90s no matter what time of a day. Which isn't normally a huge issue for me because I spend the majority of my life in doors, not really by choice... it's called a job. But I need to be outside... running... A lot. The Peachtree Road Race is in exactly 12 days. My running stamina is currently quite low and the heat index quite high hence the problem. My roommate, A, runs early in the morning and late at night (over acheiver). I on the other hand have a small window if I don't work out within the first hour or so of being him its safe to say it's not happening. So Mother Nature, I'm asking for a small break... just for the next 12 days then you go back to showing us your wrath for the creation of the Hummer.

2 comments:

Emily J. Griffin said...

get back in the saddle. (i say from my couch, where i have sat not working out for the past four days).

TiffanyKristal said...

Puhlease...LC was amazing! We totally hit it off. :) I miss you. You are so my "go to girl". Let's get together soon.