Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Pressure of Praise


My sister gave me a Kreativ Award for my rarely updated blog (Fairly bias award, but I'll take it!). However, there is slight problem I now feel compelled to follow along with the rules of the award...at least a modified version. I'm supposed to tell you 7 of my favorite things and then nominate 7 of my favorite blogs that rock my world. I know 7 is a significant number in myths, religion and literture, but I can't remember why.

Anywho. I have problems staying within the lines of this award. I only follow two blogs besides my sister's, Ash and Tiff. Both great reads. Additionally those three people are the only ones who follow me... I'm not very popular it's ok. Basically, I'm going to give 2 awards and hope my blogging friends can take this shtick further. Problem number two: I'm overwhelmed by this concept of listing my seven favorite things. I can't even pick a movie or place to eat without it being narrowed down to a list of three. Seven of my favorite things... so broad. And Julie Andrews is totally in my head right now so I can barely think. Therefore, I will have to get back to this later but I will prevail.

For now: Ash and Tiff you win the Kreativ Award... Woo Hoo. I'd give it to my sister too but think that breaks the rules. Congratulations on this esteemed accomplishment.

2 comments:

TiffanyKristal said...

You my friend...are amazing. Thank you! I love you!

Emily J. Griffin said...

i think you've got your number one, and frankly i am jealous i didn't think of it: JULIE ANDREWS!

run with it.