Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Fourth

I'm so excited about this weekend... it is all I can think about as I count down the next 20 minutes until my vacation starts. This weekend is destined to be great for no other reason than it is long. Length does matter ;)

Pretty pumped about the Peachtree even though I think its going to kick my butt. That's half the fun though. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the tie-dyed shoe t-shirt. No offense but I'm really tired of the peaches... It's the Peachtree I get it. No need to be so literal every year.

Anywho. I also get to see one of my lost boys--- Geoffrey! Whom I miss horribly and as this is his first Fourth of July as a member of the United States Air Force... should be fun.

So nothing insightful or witty for this post.. I'm just pumped.

And congratulations to Brittney Huffington, one of my best friends from my study abroad trip. She is getting married tomorrow and I wasn't able to make it to the wedding. All the best Britty!!!

1 comment:

Emily J. Griffin said...

jealous. at least you have plans. everyone jumped ship, so i'm stuck.