Friday, July 31, 2009

Favorite Thing Number One

In order not to overwhelm myself and mirroring Ash's blog. I'm going to spread out my seven favorite things as they come to me. Due to an interesting and enlightening Thursday evening my first favorite thing:

Spontaneous Moments.

I love unexpected events, if you read my blog then you know at the very least spontaneous moments are likely to be enjoyable because they come without expectations. And being a person who tries, with all her might, to analyze future happenings... spontaneity is good for me. Last night was the epitome of unexpected....

After I finish watching SYTYCD. Aud asked if I wanted to go out, but as she was heading to Midtown I declined. Instead, I took an uncharacteristic shower(I think showering is highly overrated) and was about to get in bed with Wuthering Heights when I receive a text from the BF.

"We are going to the Pony...Are you in?".

My immediate reaction was of course, "Haha, you serious?"...Apparently he was. So at 11:30 I departed the warmth and comfort of my home for The Pony. I don't want to frighten the children so I will leave out the details. However, needless to say an impulsive evening.

3 comments:

Emily J. Griffin said...

1st. SO proud.

2nd. did you cut and paste from our email or email a cut and paste from your blog? so familiar...

3rd. you rock.

Kayleigh said...

you may be the only person i know who says that going to a gentleman's club with the BF is your favorite thing ;) love you!

KGG said...

I know Kay... I am weird one :)