Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Realization

I love those moments when reality hits you like a ton of bricks and says.... "Are you listening to yourself????" Completely inspired by my best friend Ashleigh Nicole Speir I have decided to take this blog back to its a original purpose. A place for me to process growing up and share positive insights I discover along the way, not whine and complain.

On her blog Ash started the thankfulness project, which simply involves her writing about what she is thankful for everyday. Simple but effective due to the fact that we love the same things in life and she is so darn witty.

Thanks to Ash, the 3 people out there reading this will no longer have to deal with my "dribble", as my Mom would call it. I am not exactly where I want to be professionally but I have an incredible life. I'd much rather brag about how good I have it than try and pretend like life is so rough I need to post my miserable existence on an online diary...No Ma'am.

So look forward to a new approach back to my roots: an over-analytical, sarcastic and surprisingly positive view of the world.

The boyfriend and I are celebrating our anniversary tonight (and yes, just the idea of me having an anniversary is unexpected, and flat-out weird). However, I have a feeling I will have a fun story or two from this evenings festivities.

1 comment:

Ashleigh Speir said...

Oh my gosh! We're like BEST FRIENDS!!!!

And I'm glad my positive blog is rubbing off on your blog. Pay it forward!!